A Different Sky

Friday, March 22, 2013
Actually this is my writing assignment, but i'd like to post it. hehe

The sky of the day was so different after the hurricane and the heavy rain showered on my village. Almost no one is in the outdoor because mostly of them stayed at their home. My parents and I were so afraid, but my mother kept praying in frightened. We were sitting in the living room, and looking the trees which moved in horrified. Suddenly the thunder sounded hardly so we were shocking and become so worry what would happened. The rain was so heavy till the water fell so much, and our house yard looked like a little flood that was showed through the windows of our living room by us. We kept in praying, and the rain slowing down minute by minute. Our activity stopped in around two hours. Because of our worrying feelings we went out to the yard. We walked in the flooded area but not deep, it was only up to the ankle. I walked around my house, although I was still on frightened because of the smoothly thunder’s sound. I saw the trees which the root were seen out in the grave area, and the trees were near to fall. I never supposed that it could be like that. When I walked in the other direction, I looked at the sky in a few minutes with surprising. The hurricane and heavy rain made the trees close to fall, but the sky was as beautiful as I saw I thought. The sky was so blue and rather cloudy, but the cloudy looked like the snow or such kinds of new pillows that were colored white beamed. It was like in the morning that the sun would rise, but actually it was on 05.00 p.m. It is clear that it was strange event until made me so surprised which the sky was so beautiful and amaze me.

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.