Happy My friends and all

Sunday, March 17, 2013
For long time i wait to go to this place where i can find and see all the green view. Today my friends and i make is happened, and i am very happy. I can refresh all my mind which was so stress and full of something bad. Because of today i have such kind of new mind set that there are so many bad condition even more than something i saw the bad things in the mass media. i hope i can do something useful for all people in the world, and we are happy wonderful everyday.

it's the picture when we stand here for the first time. I've never thought that i can stand here with my friends although i usually dream of it.









Then when we found the fog, we were so hurry. We came back to the lower place, and we decided to stay in a few there.














That was my experience for today, and i hope its can be my inspiration for the next day and useful for us.
Thanks to God.
We love and care all, so keep spirit,,,,,,


No comments:

Powered by Blogger.