Am I Talking to Myself

Tuesday, November 18, 2014


You’re my Rainbow. And You. You’re my Cloud.
           Both of you, living inside this kinda ruin world, namely Throne of Cloud, help me notice what a beautiful this world is. Without knowing who you are is really excited to me, exploring the whole curiousness, being the most loyal uninvited guest in your days, watching all the things you’ve done you’re doing you’ll do, but surprisingly I’m personally just dying to be so wonderful knowing none of you cares what I’m doing about.
           Because this is my throne, Throne of Cloud, this world belongs to me. Sorry, perhaps sometimes you’re both just feel screw your moods up. I do apologize. But one thing whether you ignore it or not, both of you have given me so unbelievable showcase I can’t forget it. So grateful I’m, experiencing to live in this throne privately is gonna be my pride. Who I am, actually isn’t the most interesting thing in this world because this world has been created to dedicate the greatest both of you. You’re my Rainbow. And You. You’re my Cloud. While I’m the one who’s always sitting next to the cloud and rainbow, a leaf would probably be me.
           Was being so great, I reckoned I’m in another world though I never go to anywhere else. Staying here with so many changes makes me being in another world. Good and bad goes every day. Rain, sunny, cloudy, windy, drizzle, downpour, I’ve always watched since I couldn’t notice the rainbow. Everything seems disconnected. Maybe Rain. Obviously it refreshes me. Both of you are just so awesome, and I’m just too afraid of doing nothing for you all. Keep existing this throne with different activities, dreams, and interests. Leaf will always remember you, both of you, my Rainbow and my Cloud.
Regard,
Leaf
18.11.2014

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.