Untitled

Friday, June 13, 2014

    I created my own sircuit, I'm not being at the same race then.
    Feel like I have broken wings, how can I fly then?
    I have the black and white, why do they look for the color?
   
    I open the book, the words smile at me
    I close the window, the lamp brings the light
    The buildings are the betrayel
    While I'm just an innocent

    Look into their eyes
    They're just busy in the race
   
    I see the mirror
    Maybe I'm in error



    Do you smile at them?
    They just didn't smile at me

    Do you know them?
    I even know nothing

    I think
    I feel
    Believe in, I'm trying to
    Just a belief, I only have

    It just looks sharp
    Or it's really dull

    Adjective, living in a dictionary
    In a dwell
    Then me, just living in the heart
    In some feelings

    Do you live?
    I'm still breathing
   
    chiliezst
   
    #HaveAGreatThursday
    #GREAT
    #HopeSo
12.6.2014

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.